Plastics Goes Large at Drives & Controls
The Drives & Controls exhibition at the NEC provided an ideal opportunity to showcase the extensive plastics expertise and product range available from TransDev.
The TransDev Plastics Division has four areas of operation:
- Transplas machined stock shapes covering primarily Polyethylene wear strip materials and a vast range of extruded profiles.
- Engineering plastic stock range covering semi-finished rod and sheet materials.
- Display plastic stock range including Perspex acrylic sheets.
- Transmould injection moulding.
Here are just some of the examples you could see on our exhibition stand. They illustrate how TransDev truly offer a complete plastics service and were produced in conjunction with our exhibition stand builder JP Displays, based in Poole.
- Back-lit TV column and pillar sides built from Perspex electric Blue Frosted Cast Acrylic for eye-catching impact
- Stand-off angled product counters built from Perspex Clear Cast Acrylic perfectly showcased products
- Display back for plinth manufactured from Perspex Clear Cast Acrylic provided a backdrop to counter display without obstructing view through stand
- Pulleys on display machined from TransDev supplied engineering plastics
- Injection Moulding display case manufactured from Perspex Clear Acrylic
- Stand-off Perspex Cast Acrylic Opal signage
- Belt displays utilised hot glued Perspex Clear Acrylic Rod to prevent movement
- All counters and plinth under-trays were back-lit and manufactured from Perspex Opal Cast Acrylic Sheet for subtle lighting effects
- Injection moulded belt flights and profiles
- Injection moulded sensor housings and pump badge samples
- Transplas plastic belt and chain guide rails
TransDev hold large stocks of engineering and display plastics ready to ship. We also have a regularly updated list of offcuts which may just fit your requirements. You can discuss your display plastics, engineering plastics or injection moulding requirements with our team or learn more here.