Garden Belts are the Gardener’s Best Friend
CONTI -V® ROFLEX and the TransDev Vflex range of Lawn & Garden belts offer quiet performance as standard.
The ROFLEX GARDEN™ range is a prime example of CONTITECH’S dedication to durability and innovation. These v belts were developed explicitly for garden and park maintenance equipment such as ride-on mowers and rototillers. The power transmission requirements for such equipment depend very much on the specific job to be carried out.
The extensive ROFLEX GARDEN™ offering responds to the challenges posed, with belts up to tackling tough demands like shock loads, high temperatures, reversed bending stresses and exposure to oil and dust. This is achieved with a high degree of efficiency, minimum noise build-up and long service life.
The wrapped v belts 3L, 4L and 5L have been developed expressly for machines with a clutch function and for applications in which belts are used with a back-tensioner.
The Vflex range adds even more sizes as well as double sided v belts.
Garden Belts Performance
- High degree of efficiency
- Minimum noise build-up
- Outer fabric facilitates quiet clutch engagement
- Long service life
- Wide operating temperature range
- Extremely wear resistant
- Resists exposure to oil and dust
- Extensive range of v belts, with 3L, 4L and 5L variants
- Single and double sided belts available
- Suitable for ride-on mowers, rototillers and similar equipment
- Ideal for clutch function shock loads
- Designed for reversed bending stresses from back tensioners
- Special low-friction fabric aramid cord
- Chloroprene rubber
- Wrapped double layer fabric reinforcement