NEW Transflex Rubber Timing Belts Deliver on Value
TransDev has launched Transflex; a range of rubber timing belts suitable for high efficiency drives, with over 1000 Metric, Imperial, Single and Double sided variants.
The Transflex timing belt offers excellent value without compromising on performance and quality. The range consists of a high strength polychloroprene belt top and teeth. A special manufacturing process ensures an excellent adhesion both on tensile member and on the facing fabric. Helically wound glass fibre tension members provide a high degree of length stability and tensile strength across the entire belt width. A durable and abrasion resistant polyamide fabric, with a low-friction coefficient covers the teeth.
The superb flexural properties of the synchronous drive belt as well as the exact dimensional mating of the belt and pulley tooth contours permit drives with an efficiency of 98%. The Transflex timing belt range is the perfect solution for such drives. High strength and flexibility allows the use of small pulley diameters, low centre distances and reverse bending idlers. The addition of TransDev’s high quality Driveflex pulleys with pilot bored or taper lock design enable a low-cost, readily available drive setup with less space requirement.
Rubber Timing Belts Performance:
- High strength and flexibility
- Uniform transmission of power
- Excellent transfer of belt tension
- Resistant to oil, tropics, UV and ozone
- Operating temperature range from –20 °C to +100 °C
- Suitable for drives with an efficiency of 98%
- Ideal for compact drive designs
- Exploit low-cost, space efficient drives
- Custom belt widths available
- Large stock of compatible High Torque Drive (HTD) and imperial timing pulleys
- Pulleys include pilot bore and taper lock bush type
- Rework of standard and stock pulleys
To learn more and to request a brochure just complete the form below: