Perspex Cast Acrylic
PERSPEX Cast Acrylic Sheet from TransDev ends up in a wide range of applications, ranging from sign making and printing to cladding and glazing.
PERSPEX® Cast Acrylic Sheet is an ideal material for signs, POP, interior displays and general fabrication.
- Excellent aesthetic and technical properties.
- Ideal for applications where quality and performance are paramount.
- High molecular weight.
- Exceptionally hard wearing.
- Resistant to weathering, fading, and extremes of temperature.
- Easy to handle, machine and fabricate.
- Excellent acoustic properties,
- Ideal for highway sound screens, engineering machine enclosures and telephone hoods
PERSPEX® Cast Acrylic is available in a wide range of clears, opals, tints and solid colours, ranging from soft delicate pastels to strong vibrant shades and in a wide range of thickness and surface textures to suit most applications
A specialist range of PERSPEX® Cast Acrylic products has been developed to meet the constantly changing needs of designers and specifiers of signs and interior displays.
- PERSPEX® Frost- cool, subtle frosted appearance
- PERSPEX® Pearlescent- intriguing iridescent effect
- PERSPEX® Fluorescent- exciting live edge effect
- PERSPEX® Fluorescent Anti-Reflective- a new
double-sided product with a fluorescent live-edge
effect and soft sheer surface texture
- PERSPEX® S-Lux-perfect for slim, edge-lit signs
- PERSPEX® VA/VE- for protection against ultraviolet light- perfect for museums and galleries
- PERSPEX® Cast Sheet is a premium product that has continued to evolve and out-perform its contemporaries for almost 70 years – no wonder designers and specifiers choose it again and again.