Lawn and Garden Machinery Belts
Gates PoweRated® V-Belts
Whether you’re looking for V-belts resistant to heat, oil and cracking, or universally constructed V-belts for a wide array of commercial and residential lawn and garden applications, find the exact fit, power and performance you’ll only get with Gates.
PoweRated® V-Belts are designed as an alternative to conventional light-duty belts, with high-performance construction to deliver more horsepower, less stretch, and provide longer service life. PoweRated® belts are suitable for outdoor power equipment, appliances, and industrial applications where Fractional Horsepower (FHP) belts are typically used.
V-FLEX® Lawn and Garden V-Belts
The Vflex range compliments our Gates PoweRated® V-Belts by adding even more sizes as well as a double sided offering.
- High degree of efficiency
- Minimum noise build-up
- Outer fabric facilitates quiet clutch engagement
- Long service life
- Wide operating temperature range
- Extremely wear resistant
- Resists exposure to oil and dust
- Extensive range, with 3L, 4L and 5L variants
- Single and double sided belts available
- Suitable for ride-on mowers, rototillers and similar equipment
- Ideal for clutch function shock loads
- Designed for reversed bending stresses from back tensioners
The wrapped belts 3L, 4L and 5L have been developed expressly for machines with a clutch action and for applications in which belts are used with a back-tensioner.
The distinct green bareback construction low friction wrapping provides smooth clutching operation on shock loaded, backside-idler-driven equipment.
The Aramid cord ensures high tensile strength and resistance
Single sided belt 3L/4L/5L
Double sided belt AA/BB
Belts for Popular Mower and Garden Machinery Manufacturers
|Allens||Efco||Lawn Boy||Spear & Jackson|