Lawn and Garden Belts
CONTI-V® Garden V-Belts
The CONTI-V® Garden range is a prime example of CONTI’s dedication to durability and innovation. These belts were developed explicitly for garden and park maintenance equipment, such as ride-on mowers and rototillers. The power transmission requirements for such equipment depend very much on the specific job to be carried out.
The extensive CONTI-V® Garden offering responds to the challenges posed with belts tackling tough demands like shock loads, high temperatures, reversed bending stresses and exposure to oil and dust. This is achieved with a high degree of efficiency, minimum noise build up and long service life.
The Vflex range adds even more sizes as well as double sided Vee belts
- High degree of efficiency
- Minimum noise build-up
- Outer fabric facilitates quiet clutch engagement
- Long service life
- Wide operating temperature range
- Extremely wear resistant
- Resists exposure to oil and dust
- Extensive range, with 3L, 4L and 5L variants
- Single and double sided belts available
- Suitable for ride-on mowers, rototillers and similar equipment
- Ideal for clutch function shock loads
- Designed for reversed bending stresses from back tensioners
The wrapped belts 3L, 4L and 5L have been developed expressly for machines with a clutch action and for applications in which belts are used with a back-tensioner.
Single sided belt 3L/4L/5L