Regional Sales Engineer RSC/0119/01
Job Location(s) (inc home/travel %):
Home based 20% and travel 80%
Join an established industry name that is continuing to grow and invest in talent. You will be part of an ambitious industrial component manufacturing and distribution company with full responsibility for a key territory in the North of the UK. Our wide product range consists of belting, pulleys, chain, gears, bearings, linear and related motion components. You will have the support of our internal sales, marketing and technical support team, who are some of the best in the industry. From your home location, which will be ideally suited to traveling throughout the North of England and Scotland, your role will encompass the following;
- Management and development of existing customer accounts
- Researching, identifying and targeting new opportunities
- Providing expert product and technical support
- Promoting products and services to OEMs, distributors and the trade
Company car, laptop, mobile phone and pension scheme.
Up to 25 days per year (plus statutory bank holidays).
As this is a key position you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- Technical field sales experience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Self-motivated and driven to succeed. Focused on delivering excellent customer outcomes and identifying new relevant opportunities.
Proven sales experience across power transmission, conveying or motion products and solutions to the trade, procurement departments, and end users.
Existing Qualifications (Edu/Certs/Driving):
Full UK Driving license.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.