TRIATHLON KS Maintenance-Free Roller Chain
Corrosion resistant and lubrication-free for highly sensitive production processes.
- Coated bushes with TRIGLEIT FDA inserts
- Coated pins and plates
- Rollers made of corrosion resistant steel with maximum ductility
- High-tech corrosion protection
- RoHS compliance due to non-use of hexavalent chromium
- Highly resilient, low friction chain joints
- No relubrication required
- Lubricant-free for chain speeds up to 2.5 m/s
- Temperatures from -30°C to + 150°C (up to + 200°C on request)
With TRIATHLON KS, we expand our leadership role for maintenance-free chains that do not require lubrication. Especially in sensitive production processes, e.g. in the food, cosmetics and packaging industry, it proves to be a real all-rounder due to its high load bearing carbon steels, environmentally friendly corrosion protection and our tried and proved TRIGLEIT FDA polymer bushings.
The TRIATHLON KS chain is ideally suited for application in large systems, intermittent operation and humid ambient conditions. Thanks to its high durability and wear resistance without the need for relubrication, its application is particularly economic in these areas.
Corrosion Protection at its Best
Just like BIATHLON KS, which has been providing excellent service in many years of practical use, the TRIATHLON KS features environmentally friendly corrosion protection which has proved to be highly resistant for a period of more than 1,000 hours in salt spray tests. Whether with minimal H1 surface lubrication to protect the sprockets or completely free of lubrication, the TRIATHLON KS sets new standards in terms of loading capacity, corrosion resistance, durability and wear resistance with perfectly coordinated materials, functional layers and innovative TRIGLEIT FDA polymer bushings.