We are looking for a finisher/deburrer to join a busy, fast-paced machine shop based in the Hamworthy Poole area on a standard dayshift. This role requires strong attention to detail, competency using hand tools working with a range of materials such as Aluminium, Mild steel, Stainless steel & various composites.
- Ensuring the finishing department is maintaining a high level of throughput to meet customer demand.
- Finding the most efficient method to deburr/finish components whilst meeting expectation of quality.
- Remain flexible to assist across multiple finishing disciplines.
- Follow company health & safety procedures.
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Ability to read & understand technical drawings
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Free parking. Uniform provided. Company pension scheme.
1.66 days holiday per complete calendar month worked for the first year (maximum 20 days per 1st full year), rising 1 day per year to a max 25 days after 5 years continuous service. Birthday day off (subject to conditions).
Reading, Drawings, Debur, Communication, Teamwork, Numeracy, Accuracy, Inspection, Hand tools
Relevant Experience: Minimum 1 years similar experience required.
Existing Qualifications (Edu/Certs/Driving): GCSE or equivalent.
Start Date: Immediate
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.