NEW CONTI® Design Software
Selecting the right drive components in the right size is as important as having a heavy-duty drive belt. Over and undersized drives are inefficient and not as durable. The NEW CONTI® PROFESSIONAL software package replaces the popular CONTI® SUITE and enables specialists in trade and industry to determine the optimum ContiTech drive belt design.
What’s new in CONTI® PROFESSIONAL?
- The program is web-based, so you don’t need to install or update anything
- You’ll find a completely overhauled user interface – optimized to ensure intuitive and user-friendly operation
- The dashboard allows you to save projects so you can return to them or process them further add your own descriptions/notes
- The ContiTech product range has been expanded in the program
- The user interface and design reports for two- and multi-shaft designs have been standardized
- The user profile offers the option of incorporating your company logo. Please contact us in this regard
- Units are user-definable units, and results can be output in various languages, while the user interface continues to be operated in your own language.
CONTI® PROFESSIONAL will completely supersede CONTI® SUITE.
You need a user account to be able to use CONTI® PROFESSIONAL. To register, please visit www.conti-professional.com and complete the right-hand section of the screen. You will be notified by e-mail as soon as your account is activated.
Sign up now and try it out!
Please note in advance: Should you notice that results differ slightly from the predecessor version CONTI® SUITE, this is because we have amended calculation processes in order to achieve more precise designs.