TransDev Plastics is the dedicated Plastics Division of Transmission Developments Co (GB) Ltd.
Our plastics division was created approximately 25 years ago to machine components from sheet UHMWPe and is now a major suppplier nationwide of such items as chain and belt guides, bespoke machined parts as well as engineering and display plastics such as Perspex. Based in Poole, Dorset we are ideally located to supply customers across the South West and South Coast, across the counties of Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Somerset and Devon. This includes supplying plastics to firms in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Ringwood, Salisbury, Dorchester, Weymouth, Southampton, Exeter, Taunton, Basingstoke, Swindon, Andover and beyond.
The Plastics Experts
With our experience of plastics stocking/distribution and our reputation for good service, you can depend on TransDev Plastics. Our expert telephone sales staff are able to give assistance on materials machining and handling. TransDev also have a specialist engineering section for milling, routing anything from one offs to large batches. Should you require a finished product, please enquire for a competitive quotation and service. We also offer an injection moulding service, Transmould.
The TransDev Plastics Division has four areas of operation:
- Transplas machined stock shapes covering primarily Polyethylene wear strip materials and a vast range of extruded profiles.
- Engineering plastic stock range covering semi-finished rod and sheet materials.
- Display plastic stock range including Perspex acrylic sheets.
- Transmould injection moulding.
Plastics cut to size from stock
- TransDev is an Authorised Perspex Stockist
- Engineering, safety, display and signage plastics all direct from stock in either sheet or rod.
- Over 100 different materials in almost a limitless number of colours and sizes.
- Extensive range of Chain and Belt Guide available from stock
- Free cutting service
- Available next day anywhere within the UK mainland with some local same day deliveries (two counties)
Plastics machining and moulding
- CNC routers, lathes, mills, spindle moulders and planers are just a fraction of the machining capability within Transplas.
- Direct drawing download software enables us to utilize the customers drawing hence reducing set-up costs and lead-times.
- 3 axis machining capability up 3200mm x 2500mm on state of the art vacuum bed machines.
- CNC Turned parts available upto 400mm.
- Forming, bending and polishing.
- Over 1000 special machined plastic components produced each month.
- Injection moulding service.
The TransDev Difference
Dedicated sales team with exceptional product knowledge
Standard items available cut to size from stock.
Fast quotations: Most items to drawing are quoted within 2h.
State of the art equipment offering a quality, fast, efficient and reliable solution to all your plastic requirements.
Over 20yrs of experience in machining almost every commercially available material to the highest of quality standards.
In-process and full final inspection.
All backed up by our ISO 9001: 2015 certification.
Excellent on-time delivery performance.
Next day delivery on all standards or cut to size products.
Lead-time for specials is only 5 – 7 days. (typical)
Contact TransDev Plastics:
For more information about our plastics services
Tel: +44(0)1202 670567
Fax: +44(0)1202 644768